It took a while, but the popular Kinect game “Kinectimals” finally got a demo today. Kinectimals is a pet sim and is loved by young and old. The game features interesting artificial intelligence and makes full use of the Kinect sensor. More details after the jump.
You can download the demo right here (first week requires Xbox Live Gold, after that you can also download it via Xbox Live Free).
Kinectimals have been out for a while and with its meta critic score of 74 it’s an overall pretty highly rated game. Our own reviewer TheZeeman rated the game 8 out of 10, you can read his review here. So if you haven’t played it yet it’s a good idea to check out the demo, because you might be miss out on a game you’d really like. Check out a gameplay video below.
Related Kinect News:
- Body and Brain Demo on Xbox Live!
- Kinectimals: Cute as a button
- Gunstringer demo playable at PAX East
- Kinectimals creator: “[Kinect shovelware] should fail”
- Zumba Fitness Demo out on Xbox LIVE
- Kinect Sports demo available for Xbox Live Gold members
- Biggest Loser Kinect Demo on Xbox Live now!
- Microsoft Japan’s mobile Kinect demo trailer is too big